The best golf resorts in the United States, Europe, Mexico and the Caribbean can be your choice for your next vacation. Make it a well-trained golf holiday! So many package deals can make your travel far beyond your routine itinerary. Golf holidays will be a practical experience to improve your golf game, enjoy a very quiet and luxurious environment and visit different states or different countries! This planning guide will point you to some of the most acclaimed golf resorts in the world.
Whether you end up booking for yourself or through an experienced golf travel expert, you can start your research online, where you can find quality golf courses and travel deals. Provide detailed information on room rates, resort facilities and golf courses. However, please look further for packages that include airfare, hotel accommodation and green fees for the best value. A typical packaged golf resort resort will include most of the following features:
- air ticket price
- Resort accommodation
- Confirmed service time
- Prepaid green fee
- Shared cart 18 holes
- Equipment Leasing
- Golf lesson
- Exclusive restaurant dining
- Transfer to course
- Transfer to the airport
- All taxes and service charges
The golf course is planned to be carried out in a beautiful environment, where you can enjoy the sea breeze or enjoy the lush vegetation, and you can also combine golf with other resort facilities to spend a comprehensive holiday.
For example, try one of the charming Club Med golf resorts with many beautiful fairways in the most memorable and charming location in the world. Club Med offers various levels of discounts, including the best equipment and golf courses! Its locations include Cancun, Mexico, and Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Other regions are spread all over the world: Turks and Caicos Islands, Mauritius, Portugal, France, Italy, Brazil, Thailand, Morocco, Egypt, Senegal, and Sandy Pere Bay in Florida in the United States.
Scotland has the most beautiful golf courses in the world, and among the more than 500 golf courses in the country, there are about 100 resorts called “golf hotels”. The most famous are Turnberry, Gleneagles and St Andrews Old Course Hotel. Each level has spa, leisure facilities, first-class restaurants and “golf tuition” packages for all levels.
Mexico has many golf resorts located in luxurious coastal areas. Cancun, Acapulco, Puerto Vallarta and Los Cabos all have golf resorts. Similarly, Mexico has its Baja version of California’s famous “pebble beach” golf resort, called Bajamar, just a few hours’ drive from San Diego in Ensenada.
For the U.S., check online some of the golf resorts suggested by major magazines, such as golf course‘S release The top 100 golf courses in the United States. Among the more than 21,000 public and private golf courses in the country, this issue ranked best. However, among the hundred courses, you want to search for resorts with supporting plans and golf courses. In the top 100, you will find that the main vacation destination states with golf resorts are Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada, South Carolina and Texas. Let’s check the best locations in these states:
- In the sunny and pleasant climate of Florida, Club Med’s Rocky Bay Golf Academy offers 2-day and 3-day golf courses. The academy covers all aspects of the game, such as wood chipping, putting, Bun Fort, pitching and high altitude shooting, irons and full swing in the woods. Provides a video that analyzes your swing, and an optional video that compares your swing with that of professional players. In addition, there are regional golf courses in and around Miami, which can be vacationed throughout the year. Each resort provides on-site facilities and services on and off the track, and is only minutes away from Miami’s major attractions such as South Beach and Miami MetroZoo. When playing golf here, you have many choices.
- Arizona has a suitable climate all year round. Scottsdale has nearly 200 golf courses, many of which have a picturesque backdrop to the Sonoran Desert. This is a golf resort with golf schools and specialty shops. Here, many resorts offer high-quality accommodation and championship golf courses. Most golf resorts offer packages that allow hotel guests to enjoy discounts on green fees. In addition, Sedona, Arizona has many golf courses, with a mild climate throughout the year and beautiful scenery in Red Rocks.
- In California, Pebble Beach is a small coastal golf resort located in beautiful Monterey County. It is home to the famous Pebble Beach Golf Course, Pebble Beach Hotel and famous hotels in Spanish Bay. Every year, golfers will fight side by side with golf professionals and experience the best of nature on magnificent golf courses designed by first-class golf course designers. The layout of the golf course complements the majestic coast!
- Another golfer’s paradise is conveniently located on the South Atlantic coast of Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. It combines natural beauty and world-class golf on a 12-mile-long, 5-mile-wide barrier island. Nicklaus, Palmer and other golf legends often participate in these championship games. Since the opening of the first golf course in High Pines in 1961, as the Hilton Head area has become a major golf center, there are now Emerald links in both Harbour Town and Emerald Course. It is famous for its magnificent Atlantic Ocean, scenic marshes and marine forests rich in wildlife. The mild climate and year-round sunshine also make Hilton Head Island an ideal tee-off venue.
- Las Vegas, Nevada, is quietly emerging as one of the fastest-growing golf resorts in the United States in the glory and charm of the casino. The city’s huge conference center and countless hotel rooms make it a natural haven for large-scale golf competitions. There is sunshine and mild temperatures throughout the year. From betting to watching entertainment, after a whole day of golfing, there are still many things to do. This golf resort will continue to grow.
- CNN ranked Austin, Texas as the number one city in golf on its 2010 Golf.com. Within the framework of the Texas Hill Country, Austin’s golf courses are among the best in the United States. The Wolfdancer Golf Club highlights the area, which ranks 56th in the United States Golf WeeklyIt was among the top 100 resort golf courses in 2009. In addition to being a great city of contemporary music and home to many celebrities, Austin also provides excellent barbecue facilities for resort golfers, pleasant rural scenery and luxurious accommodations throughout the year.
Your best package deal will be in an all-inclusive resort, where airfare, accommodation, dining and golf activities are unified into one price. On the other hand, consider traditional hotels and resorts in the suggested locations. With just a few online plans, you can afford one of the best golf resorts in the world. While improving the golf game, enjoy the location and exploration of the area, and provide a pleasant and comprehensive vacation for your family and loved ones!
(C) 2012 Elizabeth McMillian (Elizabeth McMillian)