How does the travel club work? Basically, it is like this. There are millions of timeshares every week, with vacancies in resorts and luxury hotels. To compensate for some of the costs associated with these properties, they will provide “expected vacancies” at discounted prices. Their thinking is “I would rather get nothing than nothing.” Of course, they cannot offer these discounted prices to the public, otherwise the end users (you and me) will never pay the retail price again. Therefore, these resort owners provide a large number of these apartments and villas to other companies to sell to their customers. Many of these properties have been sold to major companies such as Expedia, Orbitz or Travelocity. They in turn increase the prices of these “discounted” properties to cover advertising costs and obtain a return on investment.
How is the travel club different? A large part of the remaining property is sold to holiday clubs on the wholesale market. Some clubs also flag these attributes before providing them to customers. However, if you seem to work hard, you will find some companies that provide their members with these properties at the same price as when you bought them. These are real gems in the travel club industry. After paying the entrance fee, new members can take advantage of the great discounts on travel. Depending on the size of the club, these discounts can be regional, country-specific or national. Some travel clubs will offer their members hundreds of options, while some larger clubs will offer thousands of exclusive rental services.
How do I choose a good travel/vacation club?
These are some basic knowledge to consider when choosing a reputable club.Don’t pay more. Reputable travel clubs should not charge thousands of members. The cost of 500-1,000 is quite reasonable.
3. Do they provide concierge services? When considering travel clubs, there must be a useful concierge desk. They can help you book holidays, provide travel tips, and help plan weddings or family gatherings.
4. Are there any recurring fees for travel clubs? If so, please do not join. The reputable travel club never charges.
5. Quality. A good travel club will provide its members with 4-star and 5-star resort accommodation. Beware of clubs that only offer hotel rooms or specific age or gender.
- Evaluate the services they provide. Do travel agencies have resorts all over the world? Or a resort specific to a particular state or region.
- Can you talk to others on the phone? You will be surprised how many people have purchased something but found that there is no customer support. You should let real people answer your questions
How can I learn? You can visit us online to learn more about how to stay in a 4-star resort at a 2-star price.